Monday got you on the cool side of the color wheel? There’s a playlist for that!
1. “Behind Blue Eyes” – The Who
If people are too distracted by the gorgeousness of your oceanic peepers to see the sadness within.
2. “Mr. Blue” – Catherine Feeny
If you’ve got a mopey boyfriend of any eye-color, or if you are dating one of the Mr. Men.
3. “Ruby Blue”- Roisin Murphy
4. “Blue Monday” – New Order
If you work in a place that makes you wear a blue polyester vest.
5. “Blue Eyes” – Ladyhawke
If you live in a warehouse with a photographer and eat a lot of ramen, and the light’s always steel-blue.
6. “Blue Eyes Blind (Wick-It Remix)” – ZZ Ward
If you’ve got the hots for somebody so bad you can hardly breathe, and you’re turning blue. Or blind.
7. “Blueberry Hill” – Fats Domino
If you found yourself gettin’ thrilled under a midnight sky.
If the previous two tracks pretty much described every day with that special someone, but they’re gone and you’re crying big blue tears.
9. “Lazuli” – Beach House
If you’re in more of a cool blue, floating-on-your-back-in-a-blue-lake-reflecting-a-blue-sky kinda place.
10. “Crystal Blue Persuasion” – Tommy James and The Shondells
If the previous holds, and you’re also high. No judgement.